About LFC Melbourne
LFC Melbourne regularly meets for every live televised Liverpool FC match at our popular home venue – The Imperial Hotel on Bourke Street – which is situated in the heart of Melbourne’s central business district, just opposite The Parliament of Victoria.
LFC Melbourne is closely affiliated to Liverpool Football Club, providing a valuable service to loyal supporters living in the local area. Members enjoy a number of exclusive benefits, attend club themed events, and are even offered assistance in obtaining tickets to selected matches at Anfield* throughout the football season (*via the members only Official Liverpool FC Supporters Club Group Booking Scheme).
LFC Melbourne is one of the largest Official LFC Supporters Clubs in Australia. First formed by local fans Wayne Psaila and Anthony Papa, it has served the passionate Liverpool FC supporting community of Melbourne since mid- 2005.
In season 2013/14, LFC Melbourne set a new record for its membership, which underlined the strong level of support that Liverpool FC enjoys both in Melbourne and throughout the State of Victoria.
LFC Melbourne has a formal agreement with the The Imperial Hotel, on Bourke Street, where special club events are held, and all televised Liverpool FC matches are shown.
- To establish an inclusive, strong club branch, where all supporters of Liverpool FC are welcome.
- To unite and further educate supporters of Liverpool FC from the City and Greater Melbourne.
- To continue to work in the best interests of our passionate legion of registered members and supporters.
- To provide our registered members with long term assistance, important supporters club information and ongoing support.
- To provide a central venue(s) for the public viewing of televised matches involving Liverpool FC in a friendly and safe environment.
- To assist our registered members when traveling to selected Anfield matches in future (via the OLSC Group Ticket Booking Scheme).
- To conduct fundraising initiatives for relevant club related causes such as the LFC Foundation and Hillsborough Justice Campaign.